Module 3: Introduction to Using and Creating OER
In the previous module, you learned how to find and evaluate Open Educational Resources. The next step is to incorporate the OER materials you have selected into your course curriculum. Each course is unique, so there are many ways to approach this topic and many ways to define success.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Identify methods for incorporating OER into course material with increasing complexity
- Explain different ways to adapt or remix OER content
- Give examples of course assignments or activities that incorporate Open Pedagogy
Sections of this module were remixed from other sources:
- ACC Learn OER by Carrie Gits is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. Editing and content contribution by Jack O'Grady.
- WLAC OER Training by Cyrus Helf is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.