- This OER is a quick, hands-on lab that helps students explore the alternation of generations life cycle found in plants. Specifically, this lab explores the life cycle of bryophtyes. The plant strutures and the functions of those structures are discussed in the lab. This lab is intended to be used as instructional materials for biology teachers.Within this resource are required lab materials,an introduction to to mosses and their life cycle, an explanation of the life cyels, a moss life cycle diagram to label, and student exercises to assist in content mastery.
- Remix of:
- Angiosperm Seed Anatomy Lab
- Life Science, Biology, Botany
- Academic Lower Division, Academic Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Diagram/Illustration, Homework/Assignment, Student Guide
- Scarlet Estlack
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.