- This OER is a quick, hands-on lab that helps students explore the anatomy and function of angiosperm seeds. Topics such as seed anatomy and function, seed dormancy, and seed germination are addressed in this lab. This lab is intended to be used as instructional materials for biology teachers.Within this resource are instructions on required lab materials,an introduction to seed anatomy and function, an explanation of seed dormancy and germination, a seed diagram to label, and student exercises to assist in content mastery.
- Life Science, Biology, Botany
- Academic Lower Division, Academic Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Assessment, Homework/Assignment
- Scarlet Estlack
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.