Asynchronous Affinity Groups

by Connie Richardson 2 years, 2 months ago

This group provides a great place to asynchronously support each other's projects. As we move through the spring, you may want to share resources with like-minded faculty and ask for their feedback via the folder structure on the left of your screen when in the Group Resources section of this group.

Some of you are the sole project in your discipline so I left it for you to decide whether you work with a similar discipline or whether you prefer to start a separate folder. 

You'll see that I started sub-folders for the math group since there are so many projects for different math courses. Some of the other disciplines may wish to create sub-folders as well. Make this space useful to you!

Connie Richardson 2 years, 2 months ago

Hi everyone and welcome to the group!

I have 14 years teaching high school, followed by 20 years in higher education, teaching math and math education, and working at the Dana Center. Most of my work at the Center is supporting states and systems in implementing math pathways and corequisites but I also do a significant amount of cross-discipinary professional learning related to pedagogy and curricular design.

Please share a little about yourself and your project.