- This course is a guide for creating a self-paced community of learning-style curriculum for understanding the basics of Open Educational Resources (OERs). Originally developed in Canvas, this guide includes five learning modules with reflection questions, optional live discussion topics, and quizzes. The purpose of this OER Community of Learning curriculum is to establish a campus-wide baseline knowledge on the subject of OERs.
- Higher Education
- Workforce Education (Technical), Graduate/Professional
- Material Type:
- Full Course
- Stephanie Towery, Lisa Ancelet, Laura Waugh, Amanda N Price
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.