ONE Hub Now Available!

by Carrie Gits 2 months, 1 week ago

Explore the ONE Hub on OERTX.

• Access ONE Summit session recordings (coming soon!).
  • Download and view draft copies of the 8 textboooks.
  • Join groups for each textbook in the series - collaborate with others on the use and adoption of the resources, and share (or create) additional nurising OER.  

https://oertx.highered.texas.gov/hubs/ONE-nursing

Kerri Reynolds 2 months ago

Hi!

What a fabulous summit. Thanks to you, Anthony, Openstax, and all the folks that made this amazing HUB of resources a reality.

I have a remixed Biochemistry for Nurses textbook with free, curated application resources, (savings $320 per student) that I will happily share. Let me know the best way to do so.

Can't wait for the recordings to be posted.

Signature Line

Carrie Gits 2 months ago

Hi Kerri, 

Glad you enjoyed the Summit! We will get the session recordings linked to the hub shortly. OpenStax just posted them to their YouTube Channel: Open Nursing Education (ONE) Summit Session Recordings

If you'd like to add your remixed Biochemistry for Nurses OER to OERTX that would be great! If you are logged into OERTX, click the ADD OER button to add the resource to the repostory - there are two options to do this, via Open Author or Submit Via Web, choose the option that is most applicable to your OER. You can also add your resource to the larger OER repository, OER Commons, using a similar approach.

Carrie